1. What does the client need, want or desire?
2. Do I have what’s right for them at this time?
3. Will my product or service make a difference for this person?
4. How can I help?
5. What can I do to assist this person in getting what they want?
6. What am I doing to cause this response?
7. Which feelings will serve you and the client best?
8. Which feelings will make selling enjoyable?
9. Why is today perfect?
10. What’s perfect in your life?
11. What do you love about your job?
12. What do you love about your career as a sales person?
13. What do you love about your company?
14. What do you love about your product or service?
15. What do you love about your management?
16. What do you love about your co-workers?
17. What’s right about this person?
18. Why have they been sent to me?
19. What do I like about them?
20. How can I honor this person?
21. What do you love about your life?
22. What works about your life?
23. What’s good about your life?
24. What’s right about your life?
25. What’s perfect in your life?
26. What’s fabulous about your life?
27. Can you feel the love?
28. What has the universe lined up for me today?
29. How is this the perfect situation to be in?
30. Is there anything in life that I am happy about right now?
31. If I made up something good about this situation, what could I make up that would make me laugh and feel good?
32. If I was someone else looking at this situation, what could I learn from this that would be valuable from a spiritual perspective?
33. How is this my responsibility?
34. How did I create this?
35. Where have I been placing my thoughts in order to manifest this?
36. How do you want your days to look?
37. What outcome do you want to produce with this next sales call?
38. How will your life be 10 years from now?
39. Who is your perfect client and what makes them so perfect?